There is another easy peasy lemon squeezy recipe anyone can do within a few mins. Kids love this too, so instead of those chicken nudges, I do recommend you to try this though.
– Cooked jasmine
– 1 piece of skinless and boneless salmon fillet
– Roasted sesame
– Kayabaki sauce: 1 soy sauce, 1 mirin wine and 4 sugar
Over a mid heat saucepan, place soy sauce, mirin wine and sugar and simmer from 2-3mins until thicken. Leave to rest
MAKE THE FISH:
– In another high heat frying pan, add a bit of oil before placing salmon in
– When one side started to be brown, brush Kabayaki sauce on
– Flip the fish over and do it again with the other side for another 2 mins. Depends on how pink you want, feel free to adjust your cooking time accordingly.
– Serve hot with rice, and garnish with roasted sesame seeds on top