This is the second article that I cooperated with “Con Bo Cuoi” and Lumière Studio & Cafe for my project 😀 Published on 17.03 print, The Gioi Phu Nu 🙂 Two full pages !!!
I have to admit that I am a meat lover. No, that’s a lie. I am a BEEF lover. And just like its not yet having enough excitement to these quickie finger food, or quick yummy supper; these tasty cheese just jazz up the ordinary, even more
– 300grs of beef schnitzel
– Cheese string. Or cut cheese in long pieces
– 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
– Optional filling: capsicum in different colors, asparagus, cucumber, carrot, etc…. Cut into long small pieces
– Soya sauce, pepper
– Marinated the beef with ½ spoon of soya sauce, garlic, ¼ spoon of sugar, ¼ spoon of pepper. Leave to rest for at least 15 mins.
– One by one putting each filling into the middle of your beef schnitzel
– Tie each up with a piece of toothpick
– Quickly fried or spray with oil then oven for 2mins over high heat
Another 2 articles will be released soon, until then….Bon appétit!
Erin M. ❤