I am ever so happy that finally my work got published in one of our top Vietnamese magazines for woman, full 2 pages of their cooking section, promoted for “Con Bo Cuoi” branded cheese in Vietnam 🙂 . This was the project that I mentioned earlier, and with the help of a very kind lady, we made it happened like I would never expected before!
And as promised, I am re posting this recipe again on my page, so that you will actually know what really happened behind the “scene” 😀
– 400grs of pork mince
– 2 eggs yolk
– Some cheese cube
– 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
– 2 cloves of shallot, finely chopped
– 4 ear fungus, finely chopped
– Spring onion, finely chopped
– A few Chinese yellow bean vermicelli/meehoon (miến), soaked with warm water, finely cut
– Half of a carrot, finely cut into very small pieces
– 1 tomato, finely chopped
– Fish sauce, pepper, sugar, tomato paste, tapioca scratch, 100ml of pork stock
– To make the sauce, first bring chopped garlic to fragrant then add tomato and tomato paste.
– Season in some 2 table spoon of sugar + 1 table spoon of fish sauce + pork broth. Taste it, adjust sugar if necessary
– Mixed pork mince + ear fungus + carrot + yellow bean vermicelli + spring onion + shallot
– Mixed the combination well and make small equally size meatballs, also add in the cheese cube on top of the meatballs
– Quickly fried the meatball over high heat until brown
– Add in the sauce and turn to medium heat, simmer for 5 to 10mins
– To make the sauce thick, you can add 2 table spoon of tapioca scratch mixed with cold water
– For children, you can try to replace cheese with quails eggs instead
On a quick note, below is my article 😀 Another 3 articles will be released soon, until then….Bon appétit!
Erin M. ❤